Eight Mysteries of Humanity Management
Eight Unexplained Mysteries of the World Cicada 3301. The Greatest Mysteries Of Human History: The Lost City of Atlantis.
Tags: mind map
Similar Mind Maps
Eight Mysteries of Humanity Management
Management should be based on "humanity management". To operate a business is to manage humanity, and humanity management is the most effective management. Everyone desires to be satisfied, respected, affirmed, and realize the value of life.
There are two realms in life, one is sacrifice and the other is gain. To be willing to be willing, to be willing to have a reward.Obtaining is the spirit, giving up is wisdom, it is a state of life. Know how to be willing, the luck of life will not be too bad.There are two realms in life, one is sacrifice and the other is gain. To be willing to be willing, to be willing to have a reward.Obtaining is the spirit, giving up is wisdom, it is a state of life. Know how to be willing, the luck of life will not be too bad.
1. Senior managers-generalists and entrepreneurial. Look farther, seize opportunities, buy time, and implement decisively.
2. Middle managers-professionals, enterprising. Grasp your own professional knowledge, challenge your own professional limits, give play to your professional talents, and do your own essential work.
3. Grassroots managers-capable and responsible. Complete the tasks assigned by the leadership meticulously, unite with the grassroots managers, do the final quality inspection before the task is delivered, and ensure that the task is delivered without defects.
Principles of Modernizations
1. Standardization: Form important matters into a standardized management system and management process to effectively improve work efficiency and accuracy.
2. Writtenization: The standardized systems, processes and methods are formed into templates in written form to facilitate memory and communication.
3. Transparency: Form a fully transparent institutional system and cultural system for all subsidiaries, departments, and employees at all levels.
4. Simplification: Simplify the complicated affairs and management system process, which is convenient for training and operation.
1. Positioning: Managers must not only clarify and correct their position, but also exert their personal expertise to create more life value.
2. Be in place: Any organization or individual must be in place in life and doing things, put an end to formalism, and do everything well every time.
3. Replenishment: It is necessary to emphasize the combat capability and combat spirit of the team, not the individual. If you find deficiencies in the leadership, colleagues, and subordinates in the team, you must take the initiative to remind or cooperate, and try to make things perfect.
4. Offside: Two levels of management should be emphasized: offside inspection instead of instructions; offside reporting instead of asking for instructions.
5. Transposition: Think about the problem from the perspective of the other person, do not do to others what you do not want. To learn to be tolerant and understanding, you can't do nothing but take a step back.
1. Positive attitude: positive people are like the sun, where it shines; negative people are like the moon, and they are different on the first and fifteenth day.
2. An open mind: open-minded and open-minded; employees have ideals and dreams, and conditions must be created to help employees realize their ideals and dreams, and talents should not be buried in the belly of a gentleman with a villain.
3. Positive mentality: do the right thing, do good deeds, and do good deeds; others will not forget you for what you give to others, maybe someday others will repay twice.
4. Integrity mentality: know what to do and what not to do; what the company stipulates must be done, if there is no stipulation, do it boldly, and do things as long as you have a clear conscience.
5. A fair mindset: keep a calm mind and be a comfortable person; Chinese social organizations will inevitably behave like a human being, but leaders must ensure that everyone is equal before the system.
6. Gratitude: Being grateful to the two most important people in your life: the person who loves you and your leader. To be arrogant to others is to belittle yourself.
1. Full trust: Trust is both a feeling and an emotion, and it is an affirmation of people.
2. Mutual respect: The communication between people needs to be based on respect. Without respect, there is no tolerance, let alone working together to do things well.
3. Give opportunities: Those who make great things are opportunities and ability, and only when there is an opportunity can there be a platform for exerting their ability.
4. Understand authorization: authorization is not decentralization, and authorization requires supervision; only authorization can make your subordinates have a sense of responsibility, and he feels that he has a heavy responsibility. Without authorization, he feels that even if he does something wrong, he will feel that it has nothing to do with him. What I decided to do; only authorization can make achievements, and only with achievements can there be gratitude.
5. Learn to care: care is a kind of love and a virtue, and care is the highest honor given to others.
6. Realize fairness: For managers, fairness is the most important among openness, fairness, and justice. Only by treating subordinates equally and treating subordinates fairly can they form effective guidance.
7. Effective motivation: Motivation is to love and satisfy subordinates. Only with motivation can there be hope and achievement.
1. Recognize culture: Culture is the source of ideas, and culture is the foundation of development.
2. Passionate: Passion is the driving force for doing things. Only with passion can there be self-motivated.
3. Good thinking: 85% of human success depends on wisdom, and 15% depends on technology and ability. Thinking is the source of wisdom. Only thinking wisdom can be used.
4. Lead by example: What you want your subordinates to do, you must first show them to your subordinates, then the subordinates will convince you and respect you.
5. The plan is clear: Action without a plan is blind, and a plan without action is invalid. A good plan is doomed to half success.
6. Act quickly: even if a plan is finalized, it must be implemented immediately, and improved during implementation. Time is the biggest cost today and must not be wasted.
7. Inspection and supervision: After you ask your subordinates to do something, you must follow up and guide them. Only in this way can we effectively promote the rapid formation of results.
8. Encourage subordinates: first-class motivation produces first-class results, and at the same time, motivation needs to be regular.